Saturday 26 September 2015

Silver lining







This morning me and my parents left the house to travel into London for Middlesex open day, unfortunately after being on campus for 5 minutes I realised that it wasn't for me- It was one of those strange feelings where it just didn't feel right. We ended up leaving before the talk and going to the Hatfield galleria outlet shopping centre and having a fab day out. I found a beautiful mustard tote bag and I didn't buy it, the regret is real (heart cracks into two). By half 1 I was starving so ended up eating in Bella Italia and had Cannelloni Ricotta which was pasta filled with spinach and let me tell you it was amazing! It just goes to show that every cloud does have a silver lining, even though I didn't like the uni, I had a great day out in London and made some more memories.

As for the outfit; I'm absolutely in love with this jacket, as soon as I saw this at work I just had to have it. It's pretty lightweight and is perfect for upcoming autumnal weather and layering over any daytime outfit. While in Primark the other day I saw these square hoop earrings, they were such a bargain for only £1 and have worn them everyday since. 

Jacket - River Island
Kimono top - River Island
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Converse


 Lish xxxx

5 comments:

  1. such a cute jacket!
    Nothing haunts us like the clothes (or bags!) we didnt buy though!

    http://herfashionmemoir.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha I'm still thinking about the bag </3 x

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit dear♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll find the right place eventually, glad you had a good day anyway. Fab jacket too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete